Tuesday 6 May 2014

Warbases Dark Age Dwellings

I can't actually remember if I posted these however I finished them off some time ago. These were part of a big order I placed with Warbases that included the modular buildings I've already blogged about however these took a little bit more work due to the toy dog vivisection I had to carry out for the thatching. My wife was rather disturbed as I gleefully sat on the floor with my hand stuffed down a toy Labradors neck pulling out the poly fibre stuffing (great smoke effect for WW2 games by the way).



I did add a little extra detail in the form of timbers and textured walls out of coffee stirrers and polyfilla although I haven't based then yet, not sure if they need it or not. I've also still to do some wattle fencing to provide the all important sheep and goat pens, these will be sourced from Warbases as well as they recently launched some new lead accessories.

Should do nicely for a Rohan village about to be attacked by the marauding bands of Sarumans Uruj Hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment