Wednesday 14 May 2014

An Anniversary (of sorts)

Wow
101 posts and 10,000+ views!
I started this blog as a way to motivate my painting and gaming as I found I'd hit a bit of a slump. The weird changes to GW's core games and marketing had put me in a bit of negative mindset when it came to the hobby and I needed something to pick me up a bit. After reading many blogs I came to the sudden realisation that most bloggers seem to post articles, pictures and content simply because it keeps them going in the hobby. As you acquire more readers you start to become driven to provide a bit more quality in your posts, and as the content is the result of your hobby activity you become more driven to meet your targets.

In a way a blog becomes a job, however unlike an actual job (which can become a bit of a bind) it forms part of the hobby and provides its own reward (for me at least).

As is tradition for most Blogiversaries I shall have some form of competition, I just need to organise a few prizes and think of how to run it.

Watch this space

Oh and thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ste

No comments:

Post a Comment