Friday 14 March 2014

Paint table Saturday (on Thursday again!)

Well it's that time folks for me to be out of sync (and a week late) with my paint table update. However I have a pretty good excuse as I have been working to a deadline trying to finish off my Saxons for Scrivs WAB Age of Arthur event on Sunday.

Anyway here's how she's looking at the moment, you can probably make out the 19 Geoguth in two skirmish units at the back and the ranked up 22 Duguth at the front. The Geoguth are the very tasty Musketeer Miniatures Goths which I have to say we're a dream to paint, I shall definitely be investing in some more. The Duguth on the other hand are the Gripping Beast plastic Thegns and whilst they are good value they do lack detail and as such were a chore. Also you can probably see that they're a little shiny, Army Painter dip before dull coat.

Anyway I'll be popping up some proper pics of the painted army and a write up of the day later, where I expect to report that I have maintained my excellent track record of failing to achieve anything even remotely resembling success.

No comments:

Post a Comment