Monday 24 March 2014

Buildings - Warbases Modular kits

I’ve had these on my to do list for some time and just haven’t found the time to finish them off, what with armies to paint for deadlines and personal life stuff getting in the way. However now that I’ve managed to complete all my projects with deadlines I’ve started crunching through my backlog.

This is the single story modular kit from Warbases http://war-bases.co.uk/BUILDINGS/MODULAR-28MM/SINGLE-STOREY-MOD and at £2.50 represents pretty good value for money (I think). It went together really easily, a bit of PVA glue and you’re good to go.




I’ve painted it up for my IHMN village of Little Minching however I’ve tried to keep the colour scheme neutral so I can also use it in WW2 skirmish games and other post-Victorian settings.


Now I just need to finish off the other three that are lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment