Monday 6 April 2020

Lockdownpost 6 - Space Marine Razorback

This is a follow on from the Rhino post as I had such fun painting it that I decided to finish my Razorback. For those of you that don't know this is a Rhino with a big gun,  and a Rhino is an APC!

This model received much the same treatment as the Rhino with random bits chosen from my bits box to give it some flavour. I did a little black lining and weathering to give it some character and get the colours to pop a little. 

As you would expect from GW this is a high quality kit although I'm not sure I could justify the NZ price tag (I got this when we lived in the UK). Both Australia and New Zealand appear to be on the receiving end of a GW hobby trade tariff that is unreasonable in comparison to the rest of the world. 

Typically GW charges an additional 66% on top of the already premium price to sell to us antipodeans so I think my continuing foray into the world of 40k will definitely be supplied from the used market.

No comments:

Post a Comment