Thursday 2 April 2020

Lockdown post 3 - Gripping Beast Saxons

Many moons ago I played a long forgotten game system called Warhammer Ancient Battles, this being the preferred game at my old club (Pennine Raiders!!!!). We ran a couple of dark ages campaigns and I chose Saxons simply because I'd read the Uhtred books by Bernard Cornwell! 
Well there is somewhere on my blog an account of one of those campaigns, have a dig around and see if you can find it.
Anyway these boys were painted about 10 years ago, and in a bit of a rush at the time so I've tidied them a little,  given some more shadow using army painter shade and black lines with a technical pen and rebased them. 
The main reason for re-doing these was for a local Saga tourney in May however it's been postponed for obvious reasons so I now get to spend more time on tarting these boys up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment