Tuesday 14 April 2020

Lockdown post 10 - Warlord Games EIR Centurion, Signifier and Cornicen

That's right, I've returned to ancients and finally finished an early imperial roman command section.  These are the Warlord Games plastics,  I've quite a bunch of these to do, along with their bulkier auxiliaries and some nice auxiliary cavalry. They're nice models, a touch on the small size, probably closer to 25mm than 28mm, the regular legionnaires are very samey but that just gives a nice regimented feel to them. The decal was a tad tricky, with the NZ lockdown I've been unable to get any Microsol shop I'm unsure whether this will hold over time. I did a coat of gloss before applying then hit it with the good old army painter dull coat afterwards so fingers crossed. 
I wonder how many I can get through before the end of lockdown?

No comments:

Post a Comment