Thursday 30 May 2013

My Big Fat Greek Wedd.... err sorry I mean My Big Fat Blog Plug

Much like all you lovely folks out there in Blogland I follow a number of blogs on various different subjects. I find it interesting to read the activities of real people that choose to share their thoughts with the world without the interference of an Editor or Marketing Manager filtering what they can and can't say (such as magazines).

Therefore I'll begin by plugging fellow gamer and all round interesting bloke Mike and his blog Trouble at T'Mill.





His blog primarily covers wargaming in its many forms however he does occasional wax lyrical on a number of diverse subjects ranging from local history to mathematical probability and its probably the more esoteric posts that make his blog stand out above others.

Also much like a number of other blogs he is currently running a prize giveaway for hitting 100k hits on his blog. Obviously the giveaway is aimed at a) rewarding his loyal followers and iii) generating more followers however I'm feeling particularly mercenary today and also want some Lord of The Rings Figures which are the giveaway for day 2. So head on over to Mike's blog, check out the rules listed on the day 1 and try and bag some loot. Oh and say hi to Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment