Thursday 23 May 2013

Tanks for the memories!


What a stupid post title. Maybe I’ll change it, or maybe not seeing as this is published and you've all read it already. Doh!

This is another of my Bolt Action models, this time a 1/48 Hobby Boss Sherman painted up for my fledgling US force (fledgling because this is the only member of it!). Its currently standing in as support for my British as my Tamiya Cromwell is in various states of undress and isn’t properly attired to attend the ball. However I'm quite happy with this as a first attempt at painting WW2 28mm scale armour. The one thing I've got to get the hang of is using weathering powders, there’s only so much you can do with paint and ink and this tank looks a little bit to new to have seen much service.



Now I'm off to get some of my FoW Germans, ECW Parliamentarians, IHMN Scotland Yard and Bolt Action Tommies done. Wow not much really.

No comments:

Post a Comment