Monday 3 June 2013

Whats on the painting table?

There are always too many projects on the go, its quite shameful how much of a gaming butterfly I am and may of you out there can probably relate to this. So in the interests of shifting some of this pile I’m going to name and shame myself, put it all in order and set a deadline for everything. So here goes:

Warhammer on the cheap - I need to finish this by the 9th June for the Pennine Pillage so about 6 days and counting (argh)
Bolt Action British - This is ongoing however I still have the following to complete:
Tamiya Cromwell
Rifle Section (10 men)
MMG & 3” mortar
Airborne Section (half painted so I’m getting there)
Airborne HQ (as above)
Airborne PIAT and MMG (as above (blimey there’s a theme here))
In Her Majesty’s Name
Scotland Yard (they’re base coated so I’m nearly there J)
British Rifle Company & Native Natal Contingent (still on sprues, arghhhh)
English Civil War
3 x Pike Blocks and musket wings
Parliamentary cavalry (trotters)
Mounted Dragoons
Characters (General, Colours and Second)
Firelocks
Forlorn Hope
Mortar
WW2 Naval
HMS Hood, Prince of Wales, Suffolk, Norfolk
Bismarck, Prinz Eugen
Dark Ages
Gedricht/Thegns (2 units to paint)
Duguth/Thegns (lovely Musketeer miniatures models)
Geoguth/Geburs (one unit and still need to order some more)
Vikings (wargames factory - awful figures but I shall make them look acceptable).
Bolt Action German Heer
3 x 8 Man squads (not even started)
81mm mortar and MMG
Early Imperial Roman
4 units of legionaires
A unit of praetorians
Auxillary Cavalry
Auxiliary infantry
German Allies
3 units of skirmishers
WW2 15mm (because I’m not sure what system to use yet)
10 x Sdkfz 251
10 infantry stands
Ancient Greeks
Still in boxes (doh)

So there’s my shame, the current sum of my painting mountain and I shall endeavour to complete this chunk of stuff before the end of 2013. That’s a grand total of 692 to paint.

Now where did I put my time machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment