Friday 7 June 2013

Warlord Games - FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!

Yes that’s right, for all you no UK gamers Warlord Games have decided to do free international shipping for all purchase through their webstore. Pretty good huh!


My most recent experience of Warlords web store was one of shock, nay horror at the ridiculous customer service levels they ascribe to. Now before you run screaming to the hills let me outline what happened: 
  1. I ordered a sprue of Zulu wars British Rifles for my In Her Majesty's Name company and also a copy of The Battle of Salisbury - graphic novel.
  2. Two days following my order I receive an email from my Pay-pal account saying that I have received a refund from Warlord due to a product being out of stock. The same day I get an email from Warlord with confirmation of the refund and that they were sorry but The Battle of Salisbury - graphic novel is out of stock
  3. A day later my sprue arrives with a hand written note inside from Dom (presumably one of their mail order operatives!) apologising for the out of stock and because of this they have added an extra sprue to say sorry.

That’s right!

I had no issue with the product going out of stock and will happily wait for it to come back in however Warlord decided that its unacceptable and “gave” me an extra product, something they didn’t need to do. Now you may think this is a one off however I suggest that you pop on over to their discussion forum where you will find many tales of exceptional customer service that unfortunately is not duplicated with many other companies.

So if you want good value products, delivered in a timely fashion and with excellent customer service then I suggest you dip your feet in the Warlord sea - its lovely and warm!

Really, really small print disclaimer thingy: Off T’Club  is not sponsored, affiliated, funded, tickled, or provided with tea and biscuits by Warlord Games. Any reference to Warlord Games, their products or personnel is made because I think they’re a top notch company with snazzy products and a nice attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment