Friday 28 June 2013

Lord of the Rings SBG Project Update

Well its been a fun couple of weeks since my last post. My wife surprised me with a nice little holiday, I've got a swanky new bread-maker so have been playing with that and I've gathered together a great haul of The Lord of the Rings SBG miniatures.

Ok so on to the good stuff. What have I managed to get together then. Well via the Lead Adventurers Forum I've managed to acquire some Warriors of Rohan (on sprue), most of the Fellowship in metal (big thanks to Joe5mc and Just John) and am having ongoing discussions on trading the Khazad Guard for something I actually like.

From my gaming club I've also purloined Boromir (after the taking of Osgiliath) and a bucketload of Moria Goblins all for the cost of a smile and grovel. I'm still digging through the box to see what's hidden in their but I've already found a Cave Troll!

I'm going to dig through and itemise my current acquisitions later tonight however my budget expenditure currently stands at £41 however I'm hopeful that I can recoup some of that through trades whilst acquiring the Riders of Rohan and Uruk Hai that I'm short of.

So I’ll post an update tomorrow with some pics of my haul and the plastic Gandalf model from the Fellowship box that I painted over the weekend (see I've even started painting them!).


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment