Friday 21 February 2014

Paint Table Saturday (on Thursday!)

Sofie over on http://sofies-paint-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ is running a friendly and inclusive little submission thingy whereby you submit a photo of your paint table each Saturday to:

a)     Share how messy (or not) your painting zone is
b)     Help you keep a track of your own progress

I guess in a way she’s the project manager of all our own little projects, in a non scary cheerful kind of way.

Anyway here’s my first submission which as you can tell is not on a Saturday however I’m a rebel (and also kind of disorganised) and therefore my submissions shall feature every Thursday.

On the table today are a bunch of Ceorls for my Age of Arthur Saxons, they’re being rebased on to pennies as I’ve taken to storing my minis in magnetised box files. Along side them are some of the very nice Gripping Beast Saxon Thegns, I know they’re not strictly the right period for age of Arthur but I don’t care. They’re nice!

Also in shot are two LoTR SBG Riders of Rohan. They’re more of a fun painting diversion when the production line gets a bit too much.


Fingers crossed this little lot will have moved along considerably by next Thursday (Saturday!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment