Friday 28 February 2014

Paint Table Saturday (on Thursday) 27th Feb.

Here’s my second entry into Sofie’s little event. Its been a relatively quiet week in terms of painting and hobby related stuff however this is due mainly to it being my youngest sons third birthday (you can just make out some cards in the below pic).

I did however make some progress on block colouring my Saxon Thegns - still a fair old way to go though (and a fast approaching deadline of the 16th March to complete 50+ models).

You can just make out my built up Perry Pak 36; this will be painted as a reward to myself for the next 10 completed Thegns I think. I did finish the Ceorls and therefore finished off the two Riders of Rohan as my reward last week. It seems to work giving myself these little things to look forward to.

Oh also I managed to squeeze in a little tidying as well, one of the gift wrap paper rolls had an inner roll that was the perfect size to accommodate Vallejo paint pots and it has been duly cut, glued and stuffed into the respective holes in my painting desk/bureau/thingy!


Till next week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment