Friday 8 May 2020

Lockdown Post 16 – Its the little things!

In these trying times you appreciate the little things, those small things that you normally wouldn’t really appreciate enough. Like many of you I’m exhausting my supply of hobby materials, I’m painting more than normal and Covid-19 timed it just right to turn up just as I’m starting to run out of stuff. I’d normally call in at a bricks and mortar store but that’s not possible here in NZ with our lockdown so I had to make use of online ordering from local hobby store Kapiti Hobbies (a hobby shop that’s also a pharmacy, or is it the other way round?).

I ordered yesterday and boom, my stuff arrived today! Pretty good turnaround from both the store and the courier company!

Good service, good products. I know it’s not much but it brightened my day

3 comments:

  1. Happy to have dropped a small ray of sunshine in your week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very impressed with the flowers, they work a treat

      Delete
  2. WooHoo! Nice to see a bit of blogging too :)

    ReplyDelete