Monday 11 May 2020

Lockdown Post 17 - Cruel Seas Royal Navy Fleet

My youngest is a big fan of ships so when i described Cruel Seas to him he was all in straight away, that means I've had a built in gaming buddy for lockdown and it's given us both the opportunity to learn the rules properly. I'm not going to give a run through of the rules as that's been done better elsewhere but I thought I'd share my Royal Navy fleet as I'm quite pleased with how they came out. 
These have been painted over the last year or so,  I still have 2 Fairmile D's to paint so this isn't my full fleet! 

Vosper type 1 MTB's. I quite like the aesthetics  of these, although the masts are way too chunky
An armed trawler,  it's pretty pathetic when facing up against some of the Kreigsmarine ships but when you factor in the gazillion torpedoes from the cheap and cheerful Vospers then it manages to survive quite a while. 

Vosper type 2's. Same problem as the type 1's with the oversize mast. I should really have replaced then with something more appropriate to the scale. 


All the gang together.  It'll look better when I add the Fairmiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment