Friday 24 January 2020

Italeri Tiger

Ugh, this is a dreadful model! What is going on with the thin crappy plastic and bad sprue design. I was hopeful that this partnership with Italeri would be awesome,  bringing out the best of both companies in some amazing synergistic symbiosis, but it's just a rehash of old stuff.

When putting this together the parts were weirdly fitting,  there was a strange connection at the front of the hull that resulted in a gap that I had to fill, the track links were a nightmare and there were parts on the sprue that had no instructions or discernible purpose!

I've heard other stories about their scenery line too but I won't go into that now.  Suffice to say I won't be getting anymore Italeri/Warlord models in the future.

It is however pretty damn nice once completed,  I've not heard the opportunity to try it out on the table top yet although I'm sure that it will be a bullet magnet and explode at the first sign of poorly fired, spring launched, shoulder mounted mortar (i.e Piat!).

No comments:

Post a Comment