Tuesday 4 February 2020

Gripping Beast Arabs

My gaming buddies and I had this grand idea to do some crusades skirmish gaming and as in a massive cheapskate I chose Arabs because I could grab one if the incredibly good value Gripping Beast plastic boxsets. The set lets you build swordsmen,  spearman or archers and with 40 torsos in the set you get plenty of options. The sculpts are very similar to their other sets (Saxons and Vikings!) but as generic rank and file troops they're fine. 
I haven't got much gaming in these past twelve months so i haven't had chance to get these on the table, pressures of everyday life and all that. 
 I'll probably slowly build up a saga force now and grab myself a few command models to give it some personality. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done. I really like the freehand on the shields.

    ReplyDelete