Tuesday 27 February 2018

Infinity – Nomads Starter set

Posted by Ste

Damn I wish I could get my head around this game because the miniatures are just fricking awesome. I’m still struggling with the rule system as it feels more like a roleplaying game than a miniatures game, guess I’ll just have to keep trying.
I managed to finish these guys a few months ago, I really enjoyed painting them, even if it was a bit challenging. The annoying thing is that the Corvus Belli studio painter is truly stupendous and as such you find yourself comparing your efforts with his (bad idea).
Anyway these guys are the Nomads starter set, I’ve stayed in theme in terms of colours but made them a little more to my taste. One of the things I couldn’t bring myself to do is go down the Manga style with the colours and mine are a little more muted but I’m happy with them.

Now I just need to paint up the two TAG’s and a Hacker and I’m all set (to get even more confused by the rules).

No comments:

Post a Comment