Wednesday 10 June 2015

More junk - This time it's fences.

It's all Ash's fault (honest). He talks me into playing Saga again, really twisting my arm and using his best emotional negotiation tools and wham! I decide to make some more terrain.

This post is short and sweet, after all how lyrical can one wax on the subject of fences?

These fences are basically lolly sticks, lolly sticks and some more lolly sticks, based on lolly sticks and textured with sand I knicked from the kids playground. Took about an hour to make but as I used PVA to glue them I had to wait a full day before painting them. I've another 3 squirrelled away somewhere so I have enough to make your average dark age village a death trap for any mounted intruders wanting to pillage my household wares, say maybe, oh I don't know, Normans?

Hmmm now who could be starting a Norman warband, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment