Tuesday 16 June 2015

Brief intermission while we move again!

Warning - minimal hobby content, reader discretion is advised!

Its not often I post solely about real world problems however this one does impact on my hobby. You see we sold our home in May 2012, then moved into a rental property (bit of a dump really), then another rental property (very pretty!), then a caravan (luckily it was a brilliant summer), then lived on a plane for 40 hours (arghhhhhhhh), then a holiday home (in the NZ bush), then another rental (our cliff top aerie) and finally after 3 years, 6 moves and half a world of travel we're finally moving in to somewhere we can once again call home  - as we've finally bought a house here in NZ and move in soon.

So we're frantically packing our things up for the 4th time, I'm sure there are some things I still haven't unpacked from 2012. Anyway most of my hobby stuff is in nice neat little boxes now (erm.... actually quite big boxes, now my better half can see how much stuff I actually have and not how much I profess to have! )

So the blog posts may be a little sparse over the next month or so although I should be able to manage a write up of Panzerschreck in July which I'll be attending. Luckily I'll be playing with Paul's minis so shouldn't have the usual night before tournament painting panic to deal with!

Aah it'll be nice to have our own home again!

Laters
Ste.

No comments:

Post a Comment