Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Arrival of Sgt Arthur Johnson and the Church of the Immaculate Goblet

As my previous post identified I'm in a little bit of limbo as far as my hobby time goes - the change of address has resulted in a very messed up routine with many things scattered around the new house. However I did find time to finish off and finally photograph the last member of my Scotland Yard for In Her Majestys Name.

This means I can now focus on another adventuring company for IHMN, Professor M and the Black Moon Brotherhood, a most immoral group of gentlemen with some rather unique skills. Stay tuned and I'll post up the details after the festive break.

And in the interests of any of you readers who are religiously inclined I also finished off my Warbases Church, however this may return to the painting table as I'm not 100% happy with it. It will suffice for the moment.

I hope you'll all enjoy the festive season and manage to get into 2014 without any alcohol related disasters!

3 comments:

  1. Great job the Black Moon Brotherhood sound interesting shall certainly look forward to seeing them!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete