Wednesday 15 June 2016

Warlord Games British Paras

And finally Bolt Action had acquired a little momentum down here in Kiwi land and as such I thought I'd finally out paint to brush and get my paras done. These were the very first Bolt Action minis I ever bought back when it was just a miniatures range and Alessio was still dreaming up the rules. At the time I was looking fir an alternative to the nightmare that had become GW and these guys were just singing out to me from the shelf "buy us and read Pegasus Bridge !"

So I did and the rest is history so to speak.
Anyway here's a small squad with Vickers MMG in support. I have to say I'm happy with how the dennison smocks came out and also the mustachioed medic who looks quite distinguished don't ya think?

Because I enjoyed putting these guys together so much I decided I needed more, luckily the redoubtable Mr Bowman has decided to set himself up as a Warlord Games trader (seeing as there are no actual games shops in the Wellington region anymore) and has become the go to guy for all us big kids who need our fix of hobby related plastic krak, and therefore I placed a request for some more of these chaps to round out my platoon. Now I just have to paint them!


Also here's a bit of a work in progress shot, after all the Paras have to have something to capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment