Saturday 31 October 2015

African Militia

As I mentioned in my last post I’ve been slowly pulling together figures for a foray into a new genre of gaming – moderns, and here is the fruits of my kitbashing labours. These guys represent armed militia to be used in a Mogadishu setting, the figures are a mixture of three plastic kits – Perry Mahdist Ansar, Warlord Games Celts with Bolt Action weapons.


I’m not sure about the eyes on them, I’ve done the flesh really dark and the eyes look a little weird, I may have to tweak them to get the right. I’ll probably have to order some of the Wargames Factory Survivors as they come with oodles of modern weapons that would be perfect for arming a civilian militia in any area of civil unrest.


All of these are left overs from previous uncompleted projects and my rather extensive bits box. Some of them are a little generic and possibly not quite “modern” however they’ll do in a pinch whilst I slowly save up some pennies (or cents!) to order some nice Eureka or Spectre minis’.

Next up - a Delta Force team

No comments:

Post a Comment