Wednesday 11 February 2015

Holiday Adventures Part Deux!

or........ “he may be a defiler but his momma calls him sweetie”!
 
In my previous post I waxed lyrical on my holiday hobby adventurers, well this is the second part of said adventures and features a certain pale Orc (don’t worry it’s a short post).

Te Papa is the national Museum of New Zealand and is on the waterfront in Wellington (and walking distance from our house) therefore we spend quite a bit of time there with the kids as it has plenty of exhibits and is nice and large (i.e it takes a few trips to take it all in!).
Anyway as you enter the museum who should greet you but this charming fellow!

My kids think he’s funny, my youngest shouted “Daddy look, he’s like your soldiers!”.

Do you think they’ll end up being gamers?

No comments:

Post a Comment