Thursday 21 July 2022

Hellbrute.....I think

So this is an old model, not quite oldhammer in vintage but there is a new version of out now that I think is a pretty poor version of this original!

It’s the old Sisters of Battle Penitent Engine, a lovely sculpted but a pain in the arse model to put together (there’s a really niggly ball socket that joins the body to the legs). Now obviously this is not how it looked originally but as it has sat in my pile of shame for many years I decided to repurpose it for my slowly growing Nurgle warband. So obviously the first thing to do was kit bash the heck out of it! 

This now features parts from Space marines, Ogre kingdoms, Orcs, Plague Marines, Chaos Marauder, Warriors and other spiky bits as required. There is also a significant amount of milliput to replicate some kind of flesh mutation yuckiness!

When i was putting it together I honestly didn’t know what I was going to use it for however its slowly morphed into a Hellbrute which I think will suit it nicely!



No comments:

Post a Comment