Sunday 5 June 2022

Papa Nurgle Comes Calling - Chaos Sorceror

I've returned to my childhood!

Kind of, I've decided to start up a 40k Chaos Marines force,  nurgle specifically.  I'm not sure why,  maybe it's a midlife crisis and I want to be a kid again, or maybe I'm tired of painting the good guys,  or maybe it's because it's hard to get a game in the game systems I play so I thought I'd just do something a bit more popular here in nz!

Who knows. 

Anyways I grabbed a box of Nurgle Marines from Kapiti Hobbies and am slowly building and painting some shambling, rotting death machines.  It's going to take a while as im painting them just for fun so don't feel the need to rush anything.
One thing I did decide was to try and keep the budget down,  so rummaged through my bits box and found an old GW chaos sorceror from my WFB days,  a bit of kit bashing and liberal application of a grubby paint job and hey presto, a HQ choice for my fledgling force. 
Now I just have to find enough random bits to build some chaos renegades!

No comments:

Post a Comment