Monday 30 March 2020

Lockdown post 1 - Blog Blitz

The NZ lockdown began on Thursday last week, no non essential travel,  no social interactions,  stay at home, minimize contact. What am I going to do without some quality mini gaming time.  How am I going to scratch that itch,  get my dice on and smash my opponents into rules twisting mush. 
Huh !
HUH!
I'm not.  Instead I'm going to follow the rules,  self isolate,  focus on my family,  get stuff done around the house, work from home and just use this time to motivate myself to actually finish some models,  tidy up my painting table and focus on the painting side of my hobby.  
So that means that I'll be trying to post at least 5 days a week during the term of NZ's lockdown (4 weeks based on current projections). It's going to be hard,  but I'm going to try and do it,  that's my commitment to keeping going, what's yours?

Stay safe,  look after yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment