Friday 13 December 2019

Reaper Bones Dragon

I can't really remember why I bought this,  it's a pretty shoddy model,  the material is some kind of weird bendy plastic and the details are a tad sparse. Also it came with 6 legs, yeah that's right a dragon with 6 legs. Obviously the middle set had to go so I very imperfectly greenstuffed the resulting hole and it then lingered on my painting table for 12 months or so.
Weirdly I'm not sure why I painted it either,  although it was satisfying to start painting and have a model completed, based and varnished before bed.  Sometimes that's all you need,  the satisfaction of finishing something. 

It doesn't look too shabby, ill probably use it in games of Frostgrave or Saga:AOM, I would try it in MESBG but it way too small for that game.

2 comments: