Monday 6 March 2017

Infinity terrain from junk

Posted by Ste

Long time readers of this blog will have become familiar with my obsession for gaming on a budget and the "stuff from junk" theme is still alive and strong. Whilst decorating our bedroom (the missus and I) I pulled down a long broken and useless alarm sensor that was gathering dust in a corner. Being a bloke I swiftly stashed it in the garage in the box titled "might come in handy one day, hide from the wife", and continued with the decorating.

Fast forward a few months and I had finished my first Infinity building when I remembered this useless item and thought "Hmm what could I make from this?" Scavenging through my junk box I pulled together various bottle tops, plastic pipes, bits of wood and cardboard and fashioned this:

Looks kind funky and out of theme however with a little paint and imagination it ended up as this:
Not bad from some scrap really! Next up will be some scatter terrain involving bottle tops!

Ste

No comments:

Post a Comment