Wednesday 6 January 2016

More terrain , this time it’s Frostgrave

I've been a tad busy at home over the xmas holidays but I did find time to finish off some scenery for Frostgrave. Scrap bits of crap, that’s pretty much all these are, I found some old hardboard in the loft and have loads of packaging Polystyrene hanging about so I thought I use up some PVA and see what I could come up with.

Slap, dash and no cash, and hey presto – Snowy terrain.

So here we have some kind of statue alcove

A Rocky monolith and some rocks

Assorted trees with some snowy bushes (same techniques as the hedges from the last post but with snow scatter instead)

I can’t claim credit for the winter trees though as I was inspired by Scrivs and James WW1 game at Partizan. They’re simply twigs from the garden glued to hard board with some snow scatter. They don’t really have any effect in the game but they certainly set the scene.

Here's the whole lot together (28mm models for scale comparison):

Not bad for free eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment