Sunday 6 July 2014

Competition Results!



Its been a while since I held my Blogiversary competition however I finally found time to do the draw and I’m happy to say that the winners, in order of their drawing from the err, scruffy pencil case are ……..(drum roll!)

Ubique Matt - GB Saxons
Francis Lee - Savage Orcs
Simon Quinton - Band of Brothers book
Brendon Watts - Space Marine

If you luck devils can “come on down”….sorry I mean send me your contact details via the contact me option on the Blog I shall send you your lovely prizes!

Caveat Victor - if you do not claim your prize in a timely fashion I shall be forced to hire the services of an undercover operative to track..... err sorry that's for my other Blog. If you don't give me your details within two weeks of this post I'll select another lovely winner and send them your lovely prize.

Laters
Ste

No comments:

Post a Comment