Saturday 11 March 2017

Infinity Scatter Terrain

Posted by Ste

I don;t recall where I found it but I remember a website where some dude made a bunch of Infinity/Sci-Fi terrain from junk he found in his house. So I can't claim credit for this as an original idea however mine do look pretty cool! So after rummaging in the kids craft supplies I pulled out all the old milk carton tops I could find and sat one night sticking them together with contact adhesive. I also managed to find some petrol pumps in the toy car box! So here we have the bottle tops and pumps stuck together.

I slathered them all with the first cheapo artists acrylic to come to hand, mixed up some dirty wash out of old black gw ink, green and brown paint and some dirty dish water and let it dry. Then I printed out some warning signs that had been suitably shrunk down and hey presto - fuel and chemical containers
And here they to scale with the recent completed building (ooh look there's another building in the back, I told you I had more on the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment