Thursday 23 April 2015

The desert village of Doo Ahh Diddy


"Sir where the devil is Jerry? HQ swore they'd be somewhere round here"
"Never mind that Perkins, where the heck is the 4th Indian brigade, they were supposed to meet us here".
"I heard that they were still waiting on their battle dress sir, some kind of foul up with supplies sir"
"Well the war won't wait Perkins, we'll just have show those PBI what the cavalry are made of!"
"Errr sir, shouldn't we wait for Tukers mob sir?"
"Nonsense Perkins, there's nothing those colonials can show us that we don't already know, come on Perkins let's give Jerry a bloody nose"

Yes that's right I finished my little scratch building project. I managed to build a little mosque type building with some light over bits of mdf, half a rubber ball I found on a walk and some die cut shapes that were left overs from the Sarissa builds. I also built some stairs for the main dwelling building out of some spare foam board, I then slathered everything with decorators filler and then mixed up some likely colours from my old artists acrylics.

The scale might be a little off but I think they'll do in a pinch, I may have to dress them up a little with some signage, rugs and other suitably regional accessories (scratch built of course!)


Now onto my Indian infantry I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment