Thursday 7 July 2016

Oooh, Spaceships

So I’ve just managed to get finished the final batch of ships for my Battlefleet Gothic Imperial Fleet. These little babies are the Sword and Firestorm frigates, nice little models with plenty of character.
The Sword is armed with a weapons battery (think naval broadside) whilst the firestorm has a forward firing lance, easily enough to handle those pesky chaos raiders.
 
As I said this finishes off my BFG fleet however I do need to go back and do some more detailing on the bigger models, that’s the curse I guess of painting stuff over a ten year period. You end up getting better and need to redo stuff!

So once I’ve touched up the older stuff I’ll do a group shot, then it’ll be time to get out the space sheet and play a few games of space warfare!

No comments:

Post a Comment