Monday 24 August 2015

Plastic Soldier M5 Stuart

Following the extravaganza that was Panzerschreck I decided to paint some more toy tanks. Thats right, weirdly playing in a tournament had not put me off painting (which it normally does) and I have recently had a very nice experience with Ash's Stuarts, so therefore I decided to paint mine.

Prior to coming to NZ I had stocked up on Plastic Soldier goodies at my local stockist which were then packed into furniture for the long sea journey around the world. Since arriving here I have managed to complet 5 Panthers and now 5 Stuarts, however I still have Stug's, Panzer IV's and Shermans to paint so there's plenty to do.

Anyway I digress, I painted these little devils in the usual Olive Drab, wash with Vallejo Sepia and then successive dry brushing and weathering. I may have gone OTT on the mud but I quite like and really gets across the idea that these guys rush around acting as recon....




No comments:

Post a Comment