Friday 24 March 2017

Back to Afrika - DAK Motorbike and sidecar

Posted by Ste
My DAK force continues to grow with the addition of this Bolt Action motorbike and sidecar. This was a complete pain to build, my superglue refused to stick it together, I've pinned it and propped it and it's fallen to bits several times.


However it does look cool! In Bolt Action these guys are normally part of a Kradschutzen platoon however there is an option to have a single one operating in recce mode. However it normally mounts an MG34 which I couldn't be bothered to model on to this one.


Hey ho, it still looks cool and as I don't play in tournaments I don't have to worry about it as my regular gaming opponents will be fine with a "counts as" model.

Now on to my Rubicon Panzer iii

No comments:

Post a Comment