Tuesday 15 November 2016

Near future assault team

About 14 years ago I got back into gaming again after the usual hiatus of late teens/early twenties and luckily picked up a bulk load of GW figures off someone clearing out their cupboards. Sorting through them at the time I find these non GW guys and thought "ooh they'll come in handy".

Roll forward 14 years and I've happily abandoned the evil empire, broadened my interests and dug these out with the intention of doing some near future  gaming using black ops (hence the crazy uniform colors).

On painting these I quickly realised that they're really cool models with a nice level off chunky detail, however I have no idea who the manufacturer is so if anyone knows please drop me a line as I'd like to see what else they may have done and maybe pick up a few more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment