Friday 4 November 2016

K47 - Totenkorps

First off the blocks in this new game are my Totenkorps (reanimated soldiers). I really liked the sculpts on these models, they do have that shambling undead look. I painted them in a pretty muted colour scheme to reflect their rotting, dead for some time nature as I picture some Nazi special services team collecting up dead bodies and recycling them through a fancy thingumajig to spit out fresh meat!

I've played K47 a couple of times and I have to say that I'm quite underwhelmed with it. A major cut and paste job, some nice new mechanics that have been shoe horned in and don't mesh well with the existing core Bolt Action rules. Oh hang on, that would be the old Bolt Action rules as within the space of a month of releasing K47 Warlord then release version 2 with some significant changes!.

So, although I like these models I'm not sure how much I will use them, unless Warlord update K47 an address some of the problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment