Monday 1 August 2016

Grrrr – damaged house

No dear friends, do not fear, my family home is still intact. Even though we’ve had earthquakes and driving wind, torrential rain and weird lightning storms our house has weathered it all without so much as a whimper. 

No the title of this post refers to my hobby and in particular the below mathematical formula, of which many of you are familiar;

Children + Party at your house = damaged Sarissa Building

So what is my lesson learned from this little experience? Don’t let a 4 and 6 year old you don’t know go anywhere near your prized wargames scenery!

Oh and bottling up your rage and fury is really flippng hard whilst the little demons are standing innocently behind their parents as I say (for political, must keep the neighbours happy reasons) “don’t worry, I can fix it”.


Ho hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment