Friday 1 July 2016

More recycling - but not hobby related

Its amazing what you can pull together from junk you find lying about. This workbench took me about 3 hours to build and cost me $5 in total. All the materials were either left in the garage by the previous owners when we bought the house or sourced from the junk pile at my kids school. The only thing I had to buy were the nails. I guess this is vaguely hobby related as I can now crack on with boarding the garage and turning half of it into a gaming room. My garage is currently a disaster area with things strewn everywhere, however this workbench is the start of a general tidy up that should result in a rumpus/gaming room! I already have a pool table, just need a dart board and games console!
And yes it is very tall however I am 6ft 2" so ti means I can work on things without getting a bad back


No comments:

Post a Comment