Wednesday 22 June 2016

More stuff from nowt (Part 2)

We've been watching a Brit drama series called Happy Valley that's based in Halifax, which is a couple of miles from where we lived in the Uk so I've found myself becoming incredibly "Yorkshire", hence the "nowt" in the title (which for all you none Yorkshire speakers means "nothing")

Anyway here's the second installment of my "somert fo nowt" (or something from nothing) post - Ruins. As Ash and I got into Frostgrave I decided to build a ruin, which I posted about a while ago. Then Scott got me thinking about making some Osgiliath/Ithilien ruins so I set to with sharp knife and scrap poly and hey presto, more ruins.
Beanomir still searching for that elusive "precious"
"Oi Sean..... er I mean Beanomir don't go in there, you might get jumped by a Hobbit"
Beanomir continues to wander about, bloody hell Sean it ain't in there!



Posing dramatically!

"this looks a bit like the pub!"


"I know, up them there steps, thats why the pie shop....err I mean the ring is"

"Yup definitely in there" and the strange Yorkshireman marches off on to the moors for a ramble!

And here's the latest batch of recycling all together. I do have some more ruins in the pipline and I may have to build something that is a little bit more 3d, do we can play on different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment