Wednesday 17 December 2014

Uruk Hai scouts

No I haven't disappeared, I've been concentrating. "On what " I hear you all ask. Well like some kind of demented masochist I've entered the analogue hobbies fifth painting challenge and as such have been busy beavering away painting like a madman to get stuff submitted in time!

My first entry to my first challenge are some of Games Workshops Uruk Hai scouts from their Lord of the Rings range. These are the metal versions that have been lingering about for ages on my painting table and, since I moved to NZ and have finally found both my painting mojo and an opponent who plays GW's LoTR game for fun rather than to win I thought it wise to use the challenge to get some focus into my painting activity.





And it's only good and proper that those pesky scouts have a leader who can not only fill them with cuddly warm thoughts on doing their (evil) duty but also provide lunch - Ugluk!






These boys should get their first outing soon against whatever Scott dreams up to kick my butt (I'm certainly not the tactical genius I pretend to be!). However I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment