Wednesday 26 February 2014

LoTR Battle Companies

Well my exploration of LoTR SBG continues apace with the acquisition of the Battle Companies rules which GW published on their website some time ago. Whilst no longer available from GW you can access them from the below websites:

The first link is the original document as published however the second is an updated version (unofficial) that incorporates the Hobbit line as well.

Hopefully this will be my intro set to the rest of the guys at the club, skirmish gaming seems to be having an upsurge in popularity at the moment and with the advent of “buy millions of models before you get to play” version of WFB I think this may be the way to go.



PS: Incidentally I finished up the first 4 Riders of Rohan so will pop some pics up shortly.


PPS: I also based up a couple of my Hobbit bargains as scenery for some dwarven scenario’s (Moria etc). They look pretty good and will provide a little character to our club scenery. Now I just need to get some rock faces etc completed (I have a master plan for the floor which hopefully should follow soon!).

No comments:

Post a Comment